Guest Post by YouTuber Channel Manager, Ian Dokie:
All those hours watching YouTube videos might finally pay off. Join me for an hour-long trivia night on Monday, November 25th, at 7pm EST.
Answer trivia questions about the YouTube community for a chance to win a YouNow hat, a featured broadcast slot directly following the show, or thousands of YouNow coins!
Do you have what it takes to be the next female YouTube sensation? Compete in Becoming Wonderfully Wonderly.
YouNow and Wonderly, the media company and talent management firm that represents Kristina Horner, Brizzy Voices, Bananajamana, and many, many more, are teaming up to bring you the LIVE, female YouTuber talent competition, Becoming Wonderfully Wonderly, on YouNow.com/girls, hosted by Kristina Horner!
Open Call: Tuesday, August 27th, 4pm EST / 1pm PST
Final Round: Thursday, August 29th, 4pm EST / 1pm PST
- Each contestant will have 3 minutes to compete.
- Contestants must be a female.
- Contestants must have a YouTube channel.
- Contestants can sing, dance, rap, vlog, rant, or do anything else that adequately represents their talent and their YouTube channel!
- Production value counts! The more impressive the audio/visual the more points the contestant will score.
- Contestants may NOT be signed to any other network and/or must have the ability to leave their network at any time.
The first place winner of Becoming Wonderfully Wonderly will have the opportunity to have a signed contract with Wonderly!
Wonderly talent scouts, YouNow team, and Kristina Horner.
Wonderly, part of the Big Frame Network, is a website and community based around creative female YouTubers to collaborate and share their content with the world. Working with with Big Frame’s talent managers and sales and audience development teams, Wonderly helps to grow niche channels and supply them with bigger opportunities both on and off YouTube.