YouNow Development Updates
Hi, my name is Erez and I am the CTO of YouNow. As you have noticed since we launched in September, we constantly work to improve and enhance the YouNow experience. Moving forward, I will write a blog post every week or so describing our new product releases.
Here is what is new this week:
- Subscribe to Broadcasters’ YouTube Channels: Broadcasters may now connect their YouTube channels so that viewers may subscribe to them during their broadcasts.
- Facebook and Twitter Beacons: YouNow has become more viral. New users will be announcing YouNow on their wall and fanning will now (every so often) trigger both Twitter and Facebook notices to your friends and followers.
- Camera/Mic Setup page: Is now improved. Testing your camera and mic is now a much quicker process. Do a test recording right there on the setup page to ensure that your Camera and Mic are properly set up.
- First time users now see unique instructional welcome messages.
- Twitter Promotion: New users are now encouraged to authenticate their Twitter account earn a level up and earn coins.
- Earning points to climb levels is enabled
- Fans earned count on users private pages is fixed
Please leave your comments below about our new releases this week. We want to hear from you!