Have you ever wondered on how you can broadcast like a weather man? Well all it takes is a green screen and using Chroma Key to edit in a background image.
Now how can you do this while on a webcam and playing a video game? Well Younow user Panser Smash uses a combination of different things. You can see it in her broadcast below.
Panser Smash enjoys playing World of Warcraft using this method.
Using a combination of X Split which is a screen capture software and a green screen Panser Smash is able to broadcast in a new style that has never been seen before on YouNow.com. X Split is a program that can capture both you and the game you are playing on your computer.
This means you can broadcast in NYC or in an air plane or even in space and all you need is a green screen. During this broadcast Chroma Key is used to change the background to something different. But Panser does not use a background she uses the video game World of War Craft.
X Split has a feature in which you can you can use Chroma Key with it to transport you to different locations. Now for the steps of how to broadcast like Panser Smash.
How to Broadcast Like Panser Smash:
- First you will use X Split to broadcast in front of a green screen and then you will open the game.
- Spread the game out so it takes up the entire screen.
- You then put your webcam image on top of the screen.
- You then right click your webcam image and then turn on Chorma Key.
- You then remove the color under the Chroma Key option.
- After this is done you can now broadcast like Panser Smash!
For more information check out this Link which explains how to do it. With these steps you will be broadcasting within you video games in no time!